- I’m left-handed.
- I’m a progressive, and I tend to write about progressive (/liberal/leftist/commie/etc.) issues a lot, but I’m trying to be less angry about it all.
- Of particular importance, judging from my first 20 posts or so: I’m a feminist and an ally.
- I’m in my mid-thirties, technically, I think.
- I spend too much time on Twitter. My name there is @Bill_TPA.
- I’m really very happily married, and have two little sons.
- I’m a lawyer. Yeah, sorry.
- I used to be a professional baseball writer, sort of, technically, and an overactive baseball blogger. I’ll probably get back to that someday fairly soon. For now, I’m retired.
- I like writing and want to be a real writer someday, just like everybody else on the internet does.
- This isn’t my first personal blog (though it’s my first in five or six years), but you don’t get to see the other one(s), nor should you want to.
- I’m a Christian, but it’s way more than okay if you’re not.
- I was born and raised in Minnesota and lived in Washington State, Virginia, Illinois and now Minnesota again.
- I’m a big fan of Joss Whedon, Doctor Who and all things related, Christina Hendricks, Kat Dennings, wussy folk-rock music and good (mostly “alternative”) stand-up comedy.